Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Adapting

I am signed up for a mailing list through my school that sends me information on all sorts of library events that are taking place in my area. I have noticed that many of these events and postings are on libraries and ebooks. Many of them are webinars, seminars, and articles (oh my!) about how librarians can integrate ebooks into their collection and the future of ebooks and ereaders. Librarians are sharing their experiences and knowledge with other librarians about this new technology so everyone can keep up-to-date. 

One example of an email I received is that the American Library Journal, which is the magazine of the American Library Association, started a blog on E-content. It should be a great place to learn about the latest in the library electronic world, and gather ideas from other librarians on how to use these resources in different ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment