Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A bit annoying...


For some reason, some books on my Kobo show images, while others do not. I am reading two books on it at the moment. One is on running and training for races, and I can see images for this book. I get to see the skinny distance runners in their gaunt glory. Oh yay.
The other book is a textbook for a research class, and I cannot see images for this book. It is very annoying, since the images show steps to take when searching databases, as well as the layout for some of the databases. It is very annoying when I see the little ?question mark? with a box around it, indicating that there should be an image here, but I will never see it.
I just want to be able to see what the author is describing. Is that so bad?

Another win for physical books.

No comments:

Post a Comment