Thursday, January 12, 2012

I don't know

I felt as if it has been a while since I posted anything, I just don't know what to post. I have blogger block.

A brief overview of my reading life these days:

I have been reading a lot. I finished A Game of Thrones yesterday and today I started a book called The 101 Most Influential People who Never Lived, by Allan Lazar, Dan Karlan and Jeremy Salter. It is about exactly what the title says: the 101 most influential fictional people (and monsters and and stereotypes and cartoons and puppets) in western culture. I'm enjoying it. It's a quick and easy read, which is exactly what I need while waiting for A Clash of Kings.
The past few books have been ebooks, but I put myself on the waiting list for both ebooks and physical books for the next few books I want to read. I'll take whatever comes in first!

And that's about all.

No comments:

Post a Comment