Sunday, September 9, 2012

Almost a month...

I must apologize to all four of my followers. It has been almost exactly one month since my last post. I will list what I have read since then, and the hopefully another post on my crazy awesome research project later in the week. I'm simply too tired to write it now. I had a busy day that started with running 18 miles and ended with...well...I don't know what. I'm still up!

Anyway, what I have been reading:

The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman
A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
Fifty Shades of Gray by E.L. James

To sum up, The Amber Spyglass was a satisfying, if not happy, ending to the "His Dark Materials" trilogy. A Discovery of Witches was light and fun. Definitely Twilight for adults. It was much less annoying because the main female is capable of taking care of herself, and is smart. She is a witch who needs training, but we glimpse how powerful she could become. Fifty Shades of Gray. Hmmm...
Well, I read it. Will I read the next 2? Don't plan on it.

And so until next time, that's all, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment