Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Read and Read

Random thought of the day: Read and read are strange words. Not only is the spelling of the two words the same the pronuncuation different, but I am pretty sure they are the only words in which the past and future tenses are spelled the same way.

Anyway, book challenge. I have one category left: Book written during the decade I was born. I am reading (and almost done with) The Handmaid's Tale by Margret Atwood (1985). Yay! I know I have a lot of reviews to do, and I will get to them soon. I have been busy applying to jobs. If someone would hire me then I would not have to spend all day writing cover letters and I could spend some time on writing book reviews!

Of course, one could make the argument that if I had a job, instead of filling out job applications all day I would be working all day and still would not have enough time for book reviews. But we're not picky here, are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment